The idea behind Claudia's look was that I wanted to show the physical representation of the two sides of her. So one side of her face is a fresh burn that Quentin gave her by starting a fire to destroy the stories that she was writing.
The burn will be created the same way I created it in the practical lesson.
The contact in her eye is to show that the demon is inside of her and can't escape but obviously only in one eye because only half of her is consumed by the demon.
I intend to buy a ginger/strawberry blonde wig and cut it unevenly to show that she cuts her own hair but also since the demon has entered her body she doesn't take much pride in her appearance.
Her face make-up will be simple with just a neutral foundation and a blush on the left side of her face. I will apply fake eyelashes to make them seem thicker because I wanted to create the idea that she is beautiful but damned.
The final touch will be to spray her hair with water to make her look wet.
I will then spray her upper body with a grey spray and then use a stencil to paint on random letters because although she writes words on Quentin she also has gone so mad that she has resulted to drawing on herself.
Quentin on the other hand is meant to play the victim because although he is a figment of Claudia's imagination.
I will apply a small amount of foundation to Quentin's face just to even his skin out.
I will also style his hair to be young and fresh but also messy from the treatment of Claudia.
I will use the same technique of spray and stencilling down one side of Quentin's face to emphasise that he is just a piece of paper to him and that although she keeps him captive he is just part of her game.
I will also add a small burn to his lower cheek to show that he has been caught in the act of starting a fire and she has punished him.
I wanted to emphasise how long she had kept him captive by giving him a small stubble.
The
No comments:
Post a Comment