WRONG. Choosing a word that will be the basis for your hairstyle is so important. If you create a hairstyle with an adjective for your stimulus makes the look seem more real.
We were given a choice of words:
Passionate or Romatic?
Cold or Cruel?
Eccentric or Decaying?
From this we had to pick 3 words that we wanted to research. By researching the images (on Pinterest) I could get an idea of what represents that words. But also what hairstyles already revolve around these words.
I immediately tried to imagine the images I had found as silhouettes and whether they had the same effect or if they portayed the orignal word.
These were my favourite images that I thought could help me in my collaboration of modern and historical ideas...
This image is what I chose for Romantic this is because her hair is a light pink which is very soft, romantic colour. It is also curly and hair lace in it.
This image represents Cruel for me because the hair is very ratty and messy which suggests it is cruely treated. But I also the dolls head have been ripped from their body and attatched to the hair. The girl looks very young so there is some cruely in the context of the image.
This image is portarying Decay. I feel that is an appropricate because the hair is very long so it suggests it has been forgotten and left to grow and matt. So it could suggest the decaying of the person or their hair. I also feel that because the hair has beads in it that there is a loose link to pirates which could relate to decay.



No comments:
Post a Comment